The C's are for real!

Title: The C's are for real!
   You just have to love the effort that the C's put out tonight. This is one of my all time favorite games. Walker carried them offensively(36 points and 13 boards) untill the last 5 minutes or so and then they isolated Pierce who was fouled over and over and kept sinking them(16-19).
   The defense was fierce, Anderson included. No one let up. There were many times when Millwaukee made little runs, where the C's under Pitino would have dissolved and been blown out, but Antoine seemed to have some fire in his belly tonight and kept coming up with big plays on both ends of the floor.
   We are a playoff team, for the first time in too long to remember. Of course it's only half way, and the big, bad west coast trip is coming up, but we have a week to enjoy it.
   Charlotte is ony two and a half games up in 7th place.
--JB

Unchain My Heart!