Re: No All Star Participants

In a message dated 02/07/2001 10:15:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dajubo@earthlink.net writes:

> Did anyone notice that the Celtics are the ONLY team in the league with no
>  participants in any of the activities during All Star Weekend?

Well, yeah, but I'm not sure that I'm real upset about it.  This team is
really at a crossroads right now (man, tonight's game is HUGE) and I am happy
to give them a week to relax and heal.  Plus, there's that "veteran all-star"
stuff we don't need.

But I have some other ideas for all-star weekend.  How about a rookie jewelry
contest?  Some player had something like $100,000 worth of jewelry stolen at
an arena?  And the NBA tattoo contest?  How about Shaq vs Iverson in a
rap-off?  The possibilities are endless.