Kedrick idea

Assuming that it would be better to develop Kedrick through some game time, rather than just practice, here's the idea:  play him 4 or 5 minutes in the second quarter.  Keep one of the caps on the floor and Kedrick plays the three.  He is encouraged to shoot, to be a scorer.  Then play him for six to eight minutes through lag time in the 3/4th quarters.

The rationale is this--we substitute for defense, basically.  We inject Williams and Strickland and Vitaly.  That's fine.  But we need a little microwave action, ala Vinnie Johnson.  Kedrick could bring the activity, the shooting, the energy, the roar of the crowd that would help us during those second half lulls.  We need an infusion of scoring in the second half.  Let him come in and fire away.  Just a post-Christmas thought.

Cheers, Gene  (hoping for a win or two this week)
Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.