Re: Kedrick idea

   I was reading some basketball site the other day and there was a story
about Jermaine O'Neal.  He did very little in three years in Portland and now
is blossoming in Indiana.  We have heard from Obie that KB and Forte will be
of help in a year or so.  I'll accept that.  I certainly don't know enough
about pro ball to be able to second-guess a coach as to when a rookie is
ready for the big time.  Few players make an immediate impact.  I'm perfectly
happy with the way things are going now.  I think my prediction was 40 wins,
no playoffs.  It looks like we might do better than that.  That's enough for
me!