From: "gene kirkpatrick" <gk_tyler@yahoo.com>
To: <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 5:43 AM
Subject: Kedrick idea

> Assuming that it would be better to develop Kedrick through some game
time, rather than just practice, here's the idea:  play him 4 or 5 minutes
in the second quarter.  Keep one of the caps on the floor and Kedrick plays
the three.  He is encouraged to shoot, to be a scorer.  Then play him for
six to eight minutes through lag time in the 3/4th quarters.

> The rationale is this--we substitute for defense, basically.  We inject
Williams and Strickland and Vitaly.  That's fine.  But we need a little
microwave action, ala Vinnie Johnson.  Kedrick could bring the activity, the
shooting, the energy, the roar of the crowd that would help us during those
second half lulls.  We need an infusion of scoring in the second half.  Let
him come in and fire away.  Just a post-Christmas thought.