Re: Did we miss a golden opportunity?

In a message dated 12/10/01 4:17:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jahill@leasingservice.com writes:

>  I know you can't teach height and I personally don't think you can teach PG
>  either.

    Amen, Jim!  If I have shown any consistency on this list over the past
few years, it has been in my utter astonishment that the Cs keep drafting
good college shoooting guards and expect them to become top-level NBA point
guards.  Dee Brown and  Chauncy Billups are two names that come to mind.  I
think Sherm played 2 in college and, IMHO, was a serviceable NBA point, but
the Cs didn't draft him.  So now it's Joseph Forte who is supposedly going to
become our PG of the future?  Excuse me if I don't hold my breath.