Re: rookies

It's soooooo early to be wondering about whether we
picked the wrong kids in the draft.

they were all underclassmen, so we shouldn't expect
much of anything from them this year. brendan haywood,
tinsley and tony parker are all older or played
professionally. give our kids a break--they're not
ready yet.

the coaches see them every day--you've got to trust
the coaches to put them out there when they think
they're ready. it's not like they're rotting on the
bench--you can't tell me kedrick is not learning
something every day by guarding pierce in practice.

personally, i think they'll all be above average pros,
but it may be two years or more before that is
established. i see forte becoming a reggie lewis type,
as he's a born scorer, not a point guard.

trades and injuries may free up some playing time. be
patient.
http://greetings.yahoo.com