Re: observations

--- You wrote:
But the shot selection and selfishness-yes, Paul, selfishness-drives me
nuts. I think it's because it's so easy to control. I'm tired of the
no-talent teammates excuse, because these guys are making open shots. Are
they winning? Sure, but they're winning in spite of Toine's shooting. It's a
real problem in my mind, and one that will become more obvious when
everything else isn't clicking as well as it is now.
--- end of quote ---

That's exactly right. Sure, they were up 20 in the 4th against Denver, but the
shots he was launching made it obvious that he still has major self-control
issues in shot selection. In fact, the situation is worse than it appears to be
because Toine has been making a lot of bad shots so long as they're 3-pointers
(on the flip side, he misses quite a few good shots around the basket).  I
guess one could argue that if he makes a decent % percentage for that type of
shot, then it's a good shot for him, regardless of how it looks to us, but I
don't buy it.
K.