Re: observations

> I'm sure I'll be called a wet blanket for mentioning it now, but it's
going
> to become an issue sooner or later. Not for Obie obviously, who considers
> Toine the best player in the league, but certainly for the team.
>
> Mark

You're not a wet blanket Mark, but I'm curious. A question about numbers.
I've heard over and over for years now how we'd be a much better team with a
player like Abdur Rahim. I keep hearing the numbers line with him over and
over again. How he makes players around him better, he's efficient, he's
going to dominate the East. What's the Hawks' record this year? Here's a
player who puts up great numbers year in and year out. So what's the
problem. You agree that the bottom-line is wins, yes? He's been the leader
on every team he's been on. Why isn't this guy getting his team wins? Think
you could argue that Abdur Rahim is just a selfish player?

Paul M.