Draft Pick response...

> Walker
> Pierce
> Finley
> Tinsley

Gee you can't fault the Celts for not making ever pick perfect.
But on the Tinsley thing.
1) He is older then any of the Celts picks..so he should be better right now.
2) I don't think he is that great....a younger Mark Jackson.

I don't think we need to blindly follow the "wisdom" of the Boston Sports
Guy...
I mean Tinsley shoots .362 from the field, and can't guard anyone at all.
Talk
about one dimensional. He is just an assist man.

Its certainly way to early to champion him as this glorious pick. I think the
Celts
and many other NBA teams know about Tinsley, and passed on him anyway.

The Celts have a draft strategy: Athletes that can shoot. Its designed to
make
them more athletic and help them break down the zone. I think its a good
strategy.
If anything the Celts need to get more athletic, not pick up a slow footed
Tinsley.

Personally I think an assist is an overrated stat...
Jason Kidd had what 19 assists vs. the Celts, but his team still lost.

> I agree most were acceptable but Williams, Moiso, and even Brown, & Forte
> were questionable IMO.

Well we will see about Brown and Forte. I haven't heard great things about
Forte...
but the vibe at least seems very postive on Brown. Heinhson likes him and he
has looked good on defense...so I don't think he is another Mosio.

Pete