observations

Antoine could help himself and the team so much by distributing the ball when he is in there during garbage time.  He was on the floor for three minutes with Kedrick, etc. and took three or four shots, most of them bombs.  Will he ever get it?  Still, he should be an all-star.

Pierce is having not just an all-star year, but an MVP year so far.  No question.  IMO

Strickland will get better on offense.  He's pressing, like most.

The announcers said that Kedrick had made some plays in practice on Monday or Tuesday that wowed the coaches.  Let's see it.

Forte just has to suck it up for a while.  Pedigree will out.  Altho' I championed Tinsley above all others, I can see the case for Forte and think he could be part of a great tandem at #1/#2--for many years.  Just think:  Forte, Johnson, K. Brown and Pierce; add a backup point and stir.

Looking forward to tonight.  I hope we're ready for the speed that Phoenix will bring and try to match it.  Hope Pierce will pass smartly and make them pay for doubling him up.  Cheers.   Gene