FW: [Celtics' Stuff FW: the game

From: tammo29@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 00:01:09 EST
To: Celticsstuffgroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Celtics' Stuff FW: the game

  JB, maybe you could pass this on to Ken.
 The player that caught his attention is Ryan Bowen out of Iowa.  He is the
Nuggets version of Walter McCarty, but with a little more production to show
for his minutes.
Whenever the Nuggets want a little more energy on the court they send out
Bowen and he runs around like a headless chicken disturbing anyone and
everything in his way until something good comes of it.  Never really
happened last night however.  He is the player that fouled Paul on the
behind the back pass from Antoine.
 The funny thing is I don't think anyone ever thought when he was at Iowa
that he had a chance in hell to make an NBA team.....but here he is going
into his fourth year.  He and LaFrentz have been friends since high school
and just happened to end up in the same hell known as the Denver Nuggets
organization.
 Ryan always struck me as being a little on the effeminate side. Something
about the way he walks.  Then they showed his wife on the TV a few weeks
ago.  He's definitely doing pretty well for himself in that department, so
maybe I was wrong.

 As for the media notes that are handed out, I've gotten some of those from
some NCAA tournament games I've attended.  They are so interesting.  I just
eat stuff like that up.  Don't ask me why.

TAM
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

Celticsstuffgroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .