Zone defense

I have a question to pose to you all concerning the zone defense.

---------
(AP)   "It was just a day when nothing went right," said Toronto's Antonio
Davis, whose team had trouble with Boston's zone defense. "We have to watch
a lot of film. Even in times when we've practiced the zone, we've had
trouble with it. I hope that doesn't get out because teams are going to
play more zone against us."
---------

Is Boston's zone similar to what the Timberwolves are doing? Has Obie been
using it since before the Toronto game, or does it seem like they unveiled
it for the first time last night? All game or just the 4Q, I listened to
only the first half on radio. Thanks in advance for any comments/insights.

BTW, I wonder if Obie might turn more to Joe Forte in light of how poorly
Palacio has been playing in the last four or five games. Kedrick's defense
seems to have won him regular playing time. We'll see I guess.

Its remarkable that the Celtics are 7-2 in games where Eric Williams has
played.

Our last two opponents brought in a combined 21-11 record.