Re: 4-1 on the road

The TEAM plays a couple more games like folks believed they could all along
and there is supposed to be a negative spin?

It's when they don't play like this that people complain.  It's not all
about individual stats, it's about winning the game.  Mistakes and on court
errors are typically over looked in a win.  They stand out in a loss.

It has been some really fun basketball the last few games.

The team has given a lot of (basketball) smart effort the last few games.
It's a pleasure to watch.  Did anyone notice the boo's against the Raptors
team at the end of the game?  It's not just the Celtics that get booed for a
poor game effort.

When the Celtics run it has a wonderful effect on their game.

<Jim

>I am interested in the negative spin which will be placed on this.  The
>teams they played must really be pathetic.  When was the last time the
>Raptors were held to 9 points in a quarter?

>Miami, Orlando, Jersey and Toronto.....where ya at Way???

>Cecil

Jim Hill
mailto:jahill@leasingservice.com