power point

Milt is a power point.  He brings muscle-tough defense, rugged endurance and excellent foul shooting.  His outside shot should be better this year.  We need someone who can begin and end the year, whether back-up or nay.  Anyway, I don't think our season rises or falls on our point play.  We'll be ok there.  It depends on how our big men progress.  If Battie and Blount play well, we'll win enough to make the playoffs.  Gene