Re: Bargain hunting

At 16:12 8/22/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>There still are some interesting veterans out there who might be had cheap,
>considering the salary cap and luxury tax concerns around the league. As of
>now, all of these guys are looking for work:
>
>Anthony Mason
>Marc Jackson
>Chris Gatling
>Gary Trent
>Shammond Williams
>Jimmy Jackson
>Jelani McCoy
>Carlos Rogers
>Adam Keefe
>Todd Fuller
>A.C. Green
>Vladimir Stepania
>Mark Strickland

I've always been impressed by Stepania, but his career hasn't taken off for
some reason. Mason will want more money than Gaston will be willing to
shell out, I'd guess. Jackson likewise. Gatling and Strickland would be OK
for short money. AC Green might have something to give off the bench, and a
lot to teach the likes of Battie. And wasn't Carlos Rogers a Celtic once?
Kestas