Re: Bargain hunting

At 13:41 23/08/01 +0800, Jaims wrote:
>Isn't Mark Strickland a PF/SF type of a player who I remember, played for
>Miami?  I don't think he's comparable to Palacio or Barros coz he's a
>hustle/hopper big man ala junkyard dog Jerome Williams.
>
>Jaims

Good point. I think people are referring to Erick Strickland, who in his
best season (with Dallas) got 29 minutes per game over 68 games, averaging
12.8 points, 3.1 assists and 4.8 boards with a .433FG%.

Charlie Ward is an albatross for the Knicks...they are no doubt having as
hard a time dumping him as we are with Kenny or Charlotte is with Derrick
Coleman. I think they would be willing to take on practically anything in a
trade for him.

BTW, what do you guys think about the Tim Hardaway signing? It would have
been hilarious if he and Antoine became teammates. Tim is a hell of a
competitive player, when healthy. I don't know that he deserves it, but
people still refer to the killer crossover as if it was his signature
invention. That's quite an honor.

Nobody crosses over as well as Allan Iverson. Wow.

Joe