RE: Celtics=Playoff's???????

Come on Josh... you're getting Atlanta and Memphis confused-Atlanta has a
Ratliff-SAR-Kukoc frontcourt with Mohammed on the bench, and Jason Terry in
the backcourt. The David Wesley-led Hornets? How about the Baron Davis-Jamal
Mashburn-led Hornets, who also have David Wesley, P.J. Brown and Elden
Campbell and who finished 10 games ahead of the Celtics in the standings?
You do realize that the Celtics finished five games behind the Pacers for
that final spot? Have the Pacers done anything this offseason to lose five
games in the standings? Have the Celtics done anything to gain five games?
I'm not saying the Nets and Wizards are going to zip past the Celts. I'm
saying by adding Jason Kidd and Michael Jordan, they're in the mix-along
with the Celtics, Hawks and Pacers-for that final spot. I don't think that's
negative-I think it's realistic. The Celtics could make the playoffs, or
they could miss them. Injuries, chemistry, rookie development-all those
things will factor into it.

Mark