RE: Celtics=Playoff's???????

Well, it's not necessarily negative, Mark, but I
really think that it underestimates what we have, even
from a conservative perspective, to suppose that the
Nets and Wizards are going to pass us.  Philly and
Orlando are clearly better; New York, Toronto, and
Milwaukee will win a lot of games; but after that, I
don't see anybody that strikes me as an odds-on
favorite to beat us into the playoffs.  The David
Wesley-led Hornets?  Atlanta, with Jason Williams, a
Gasol/Kucoc frontcourt, and SAR getting his non-impact
20 and 10?  Detroit?  It's not like we have to play
the Spurs and Blazers every night.

Josh

http://im.yahoo.com/