RE: Celtics=Playoff's???????

My bad.  But my point is that basically all of these
teams are in the mix together.  Orlando and
Philadelphia are locks at the top; after that, it's a
donnybrook.  Elden Campbell and PJ Brown don't scare
me particularly; the nets and wizards will both still
suck, unless Keith Van Horn turns out to be an
all-star caliber player who was being kept down by
Stephon Marbury, and even then they'll still suck;
Indiana could be much better this year as Jermaine
O'Neal improves, you're right about that; and Atlanta
still doesn't strike me as better than the Celtics.
anyway, this is all time-killing till the season
starts; sorting this out is why they play the games.

Josh