RE: The answer on the Philly pick

You have never once heard me predict that the Celts will make the playoffs,
that Kenny will be great, Walker/Pierce are all-stars, or anything else. I
have only commented on the Moiso trade. I will say this though... Walker is
NOT regressing as a player, and JJ will almost certainly give the C's more
than the 9 points a game that Stith did. If you are doubting Pierce's
abilities... then maybe there is nothing I can say that will get through to
you.

You say the Moiso trade did not help or hurt. You say he did not hurt by
sitting on the bench. Maybe not, but why not try and get a player that does
not have to be stuck to the bench? You say IF the C's do something with
Mcleod's salary, IF they do something with Phillies draft pick...  at least
we have those IF's now. I see more chance of something good coming out of
one of those options rather than getting something out of Moiso. You say the
C's gave up on Jerome too early. Maybe you haven't seen him play. I stated
before that Moiso makes Acie Earl look like Bill Russell. To me it is
amazing that they were able to unload him for a shorter contract AND a draft
pick. This is a trade that Red would have made.