Re: point guards

Josh, I thought I was the only one who wasn't all that wild about Jason
Williams. He'll be good, but not a great true point guard.

On the list you've discussed, I see a few solid point guards, but I don't
see a Baron Davis or Steve Francis in there-or even Andre Miller. Everyone
loves Frank Williams, but I don't see it. Shoots a lot and at a very low
percentage. Dejuan Wagner will be interesting to watch this year. If he
develops some point guard instincts, he could be fantastic. In truth,
considering where the Celtics are likely to be drafting (10-15), any number
of these players could be attractive picks.

The college point guard I like best is Chris Duhon. He'd be a great fit.

Mark