RE: Celtics=Playoff's???????

Look, you're not going to be happy unless I come out and say the Celtics are
going to be in the playoffs. If I say the Hawks, Nets and Wizards are going
to pass the Celts, you'll accuse me of being negative. If I say the teams
who already were ahead of us are still ahead of us, you'll accuse me of
being negative. It doesn't matter what I say, anyway. I hope you're right. I
hope the Celtics make the playoffs. But looking at it objectively, it's
going to be a tall order.

Mark