Fascination with Foyle

Our fascination with Foyle is yet another case of the grass being greener on
the other side. Blount's rookie numbers were better than either of Foyle's
first 2 years. Battie's numbers surpassed or equaled Foyle's every year in
every capacity except blocked shots in 00-01. Both Blount and Battie have
been more durable (even with Battie's injury this past year) and both have a
better FG pct. Even VP tops Foyle in every category except blocks and VP's
game compliments Battie's & Blount's better than Foyle's would. I think
Blount is going to surprise a lot of people this year.

George