Re: Celts playoff?

Why blame Walker? The players on the team that did not perform
at Walker's or Pierce's level are the real reason for missing the
playoffs.

Walker's 3 point shooting % for the season is just about the same
as Larry Bird's for his career---yet I never heard criticism of his 3
point shooting. I guess some people will always view Walker in a
negative manner, no matter what he does.

-David