From: MetNut9@AOL.com [mailto:MetNut9@AOL.com]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 2:45 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: GREAT MOVE

are you kidding me. Getting anything for Moiso is a great move. But getting a
number 1 as well? What a rip off. Moiso is as soft as ice cream. Being ahuge
duke fan I used to watch Mcleod and wish the Celtics would get him. He is
very athletic, can shoot from outside. I think he will be better on pressing
units then moiso is. Plus he is seasoned and will look good getting minutes
behind Walker. Like I said, great move...well done.

Derek