No reason to continue the AW slamfest. He's not going
anywhere this year, so let's dwell on what he can do,
not on what he hasn't yet done.

Barring injury, we should expect marked overall
improvement from the AW/PP duo. If we don't, then let
the arrows fly and the trade offers roll in. Until
then, let's hope AW comes to camp in top shape and
with a more selfless attitude about doing what all
great players do--whatever it takes to win.

Earlier this week, I asked if Moiso could become a
player. I guess Wallace waited to give me his answer
today.

Speaking of trades, why would 76ers trade Hill and
Jumaine Jones for Harpring and Traylor? Doesn't appear
to make much sense.

Wish the season began today.

Can someone email me off the list to talk about how
NBA season pass works? I'd rather not muck up the
digest talking about it. Thanks.
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/