RE: [Celtic_Pride] Au revoir, Poodle Boy

I guess I don't see the improvement, other than McLeod's contract is up
sooner and the first-round pick may have some value. I don't think we can
count on McLeod to contribute much this year-or at least, not much more than
we already would have gotten. If he gives us many minutes, it's at Joe
Johnson's or Kedrick Brown's expense, and I'm guessing McLeod will be pretty
comparable to those two. I guess I wasn't expecting much from Moiso, and I'm
not expecting much from McLeod. Actually, I expect McLeod to spend a lot of
time on the injured list. It's not a bad deal, but it doesn't really do much
for this season.

Mark