RE: Monter's mock draft has . . .

Are you sure this is Monter's mock draft?
I don't think Chris Monter is affiliated with NBAdraft.net.

Whatever the case, C's need to find a way to trade up to
4) Griffen or 8) Randolph.

This is not the year to need a point guard, as this draft has only two
going in the first round.

I would not take Tinsley at 10 or 11 - that's a reach.
Bradley on the other hand, may be a sleeper.

My draft strategy might be to threaten to take Tinsley at 10/11,
so that one or more of the 9 lottery teams above me who need
a point guard, will consider trading down.

Ray