Re: Antoinabee To the point!

>       As Pitino tried to get Walker in that frame of mind, Antoine went in
>the other direction and developed his outside shooting and now he wants to
>be the point guard. O'Brien dosn't want to make that same mistake, so he is
>going in the other direction and giving in to Antoine's fantasies......

>   I'm afraid this team will be very confused next season and O'Brien will
>be gone by Christmass.
>
>-JB-

This team was confused for 3 1/2 years trying to live out the fantasies of
Rick Pitino. I'm sure he fantasized going 24-24 many times during those 3
1/2 years but was too confused to figure out how to do it. The players
weren't confused under O'Brien last year. I have no reason to believe
they'll be confused next year. O'Brien has proven he can figure it out.

Paul M.