Monter's mock draft has . . .

three high schoolers going 1, 2, and 3 with Battier going at #7.

He also has the C's taking Michael Bradley at #10 and Jamaal Tinsley at #11
but doesn't correctly list the C's with their third pick  further down in the
first round.

He has Satterfield going at the top of the 2nd round to Chicago (Why when
they already have Crawford??). From what I've seen of him vs. what I've seen
of Tinsley, I'd rather see the C's try to draft Satterfield. I'd prefer Frank
Williams of Illinois over both of them. Assuming, of course, that Jason
Williams does not declare.

http://www.nbadraft.net/