Moiso

> From: Steve Knight <Steve.Knight@t-3.com>
> Why isn't Moiso playing 35-40 minutes each game now? A DNP is just not a
> smart move. We need to find out if the kid can play in this league.
> Thoughts?

I just read the latest Boston Herald article on Moiso and his summer plans
(http://www2.bostonherald.com/sport/basketball/celts04172001.htm) there's
something I don't understand, could anyone help elaborate:

"Asked if he was going to play with the Celtics in the Boston summer league,
Moiso said he is hoping to play in the Long Beach loop. This runs counter to Jim
O'Brien's prescription for the physically gifted but inexperienced forward."