Moiso

 > From: Celtic4Hire@AOL.com
> Subject: Re: Moiso
>
> I am glad the fact the Obie isn't playing Moiso is bothering others as well
> as me. It has to mean something. When Obie first took over, he played Moiso a
>
> little around the quarter breaks. This was perfect as it allowed Moiso to
> become good at one thing in limited minutes and didn't expect him to do
> anymore than he could handle.

I was happy too during those times, as the box score showed, Moiso went for
boards instead of shots, which is a good sign, for a PF.

>Then we started winning and the playoffs became
> a real possibility and Moiso's minutes were gone. At least, this is the way
> seemed from the outside. But this doesn't explain why everyone on the TEAM
> doesn't play in a meaningless game. Moiso must be have done something, at
> least going to practice, to warrant some play in a meaningless game.
> Therefore, I have to either conclude that Moiso is in the doghouse or Obie
> doesn't like to play rookies. He is playing Blount and Palacio and they are
> rookies, although they have put in their time. I would say that Blount and
> Mosio were about the same level of development at the beginning of the year,
> Moiso was more polished offensively and Blount was better defensively. Obie
> has to figure out how to develop Moiso as soon as possible and I don't think
> much gets done watching.  It does make me a little afraid for our future
> draft picks that we may look short term over long term...

I think Moiso's attitude has got to do with him not getting even garbage
time/game. I don't think his (non) talent/potential is getting in the way. If
anybody can sneak in at Celtics' training facilities and write a report, we will
know the truth. The fact that Blount and Palacio improved during OB's time,
showed that OB can develop/coach players, which can't be said of RP of his time
here (many players digress under him)

I think OB playing Herren and Griffin more during these meaningless games showed
he is giving both the chance to stake their claim to be back. I really hope
Griffin will be back. But I think Herren will not be resigned. ( I think he will
need laser to remove the celtic tattoo on his arm)