Toine at PG

Mark Berry wrote:
>My biggest complaint about Toine at PG is the fact
> that in the two games O'Brien has tried it, it has meant lots of court time
> for Eric Williams and Walter McCarty. Ugh. There isn't another team in the
> NBA that would start those two guys together (Walter's 27 points aside). I'm
> all for Toine at PG, but not if Williams and McCarty are the best we can do
> at the forward spots.

I am just hoping by doing this, Williams and (especially) McCarty are being
showcased for trade. Knowing OB to be a straightshooter, I don't think that was
his intention. Yeah, I'm worried too if we put AW, PP and 3 SHOOTERS on the
court at the same time! I just wish OB - next season - would turn out to be more
Jeff Van Gundy than Paul Westhead. I remember RP saying OB has a little bit of
JVG in him.