Re: Moiso

I am glad the fact the Obie isn't playing Moiso is bothering others as well
as me. It has to mean something. When Obie first took over, he played Moiso a
little around the quarter breaks. This was perfect as it allowed Moiso to
become good at one thing in limited minutes and didn't expect him to do
anymore than he could handle. Then we started winning and the playoffs became
a real possibility and Moiso's minutes were gone. At least, this is the way
seemed from the outside. But this doesn't explain why everyone on the TEAM
doesn't play in a meaningless game. Moiso must be have done something, at
least going to practice, to warrant some play in a meaningless game.
Therefore, I have to either conclude that Moiso is in the doghouse or Obie
doesn't like to play rookies. He is playing Blount and Palacio and they are
rookies, although they have put in their time. I would say that Blount and
Mosio were about the same level of development at the beginning of the year,
Moiso was more polished offensively and Blount was better defensively. Obie
has to figure out how to develop Moiso as soon as possible and I don't think
much gets done watching.  It does make me a little afraid for our future
draft picks that we may look short term over long term...

DJessen33