Re: Kwame Brown, Jason Williams considering jump

----- Original Message ----- From: Hironaka <j.hironaka@unesco.org>

 > One last thing. If I were Chris Wallace I would gladly trade either
Celtics
> captain and a draft pick in exchange for a third pick in the draft this
year.
> You all know how much I love Pierce and Walker (I do), but I think we
would get
> anywhere from a 100% to 200% return on the investment no matter which of
the Big
> Three we ended up with (Curry, Eddie Griffin or Yao Ming).

How much have you seen of Yao Ming, Joe?  I caught some of a show about him
on tv and I was totally underwhelmed.  It was not at all the kind of show
you could make a good evaluation from, just some clips of him playing
against much smaller players, but I thought he looked skinny and clumsy.
Listening to the things he had to say, it sounded like he might mave a touch
of Chinese Lap Dog in him, too.  He had to be made to dunk the ball by his
coach, for instance.  Has anyone seen enough of him to give a better
account?

> It  ticks me off that Jerry Krause is going to draft one more major
building block
> in the Bulls rebuilding program. If the Bulls join the Lakers and return
to the
> NBA penthouse before Boston does, it would be really demoralizing. The
ping pong
> balls better deliver some serious justice this time, although I'm not
counting
> on it.

How would this be for a nightmare scenerio: Denver wins the lottery and
picks up one of these guys who puts them in the playoffs for years to come?
Just rip out my heart and stomp on it right now.

Jim