quote about Pierce from Vecsey's column

OK, I'm going to let someone else post after this...

"Paul has gotten swept away by his scoring binges and the adulation," a
teammate groaned a couple days ago. "He stopped passing as often as he
should when double teamed. Stopped making the extra pass. That throws
everyone else off and guys are (bleeped)."

My take: This is the thanks he gets for carrying this team down the stretch?
Check out his shooting percentage compared to Antoine's and tell me Pierce
is the one getting carried away... How anyone could complain about Pierce's
play the last two months is beyond me. Who on the Celtics would use a phrase
like "scoring binges and the adulation?" I don't know... Could this be
Toine???