Re: Kwame Brown, Jason Williams considering jump

Well, I've seen him a lot on TV, watched the Chinese Pro League(ESPN Asia)
where his team was in a title game against Wang Zhi zhi's team(which won
it).  Anyways, he's definitely not skinny...he's muscular and can run.  He's
very agile for a 7'6...much much faster and quicker than a Sabonis and a
Muresan and I guess even Bradley.  Great soft hands and can shoot with range
(shoots the 3ball, btw).  He's got more upside than any other big man we
have right now  because this kid is still learning and considering his great
basketball fundamentals at this stage.

Jaims