Re: Will the Wizards Be Better Than The Celtics Next Season? News News News

If you make a statement like this, I can only assume you didn't see the
game.  Eric simply blew by Alexander, scoring his points on layup after
layup.  Alexander got all of his points from the perimeter, often when the
Cs were doubleteaming other guys (Why would you doubleteam anyone on the
wizards?)  Down the stretch, Courtney was heaving up some awful bricks.

****dave

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Way Of The Ray wrote:

> Oh please. Alexander scored 21, Williams 20. You could say that
> Alexander abused Williams too. I would defend Courtney
> by saying that he's a shooting guard at 6-5 being forced to
> defend bigger players at the small forward position. And
> he's a rookie.
> Ray
>

> David A Wickerham wrote:
>
> > > use Jordan at point. Imagine Jordan, Hamilton,
> > > Alexander, and Barkley all on the court at the same
> > > time. Now that's firepower. And add in one of the
> >
> > As long as Alexander is out there we'd have a chance. Eric Williams abused
> > him like a red headed step child.  After watching his total absence of
> > defense the other night, I applaud the Celtics for not taking him.

> >           Dave Wickerham
> >           aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
> >           Saratoga Springs, NY

	  Dave Wickerham