Re: Ray...

Hmmm, I think I've talked about how Kenny isn't all
that bad, how limited Walker's skills actually are,
and even touched upon the upcoming draftees during my
stay in this group.  So how is it that all my posts
are trashing people?  Am I trashing all people.  No,
most of my barbs only come about when I'm provoked or
it's in defense to someone getting ripped on.

I was only making a suggestion that you should start
your own group.  I'm not sure why you are explaining
why you didn't start another group.