Re: Will the Wizards Be Better Than The Celtics Next Season? News News News

Oh please. Alexander scored 21, Williams 20. You could say that
Alexander abused Williams too. I would defend Courtney
by saying that he's a shooting guard at 6-5 being forced to
defend bigger players at the small forward position. And
he's a rookie.
Ray