Re: Political Correctness

    Apologies for the "retard" expression. The common use of the word
"retard" (or "retahd" and/or "wicked retahd") is something I associate
with spending time in Boston, at least how it was back in my day. I
always found it to be a funny word and still use it regularly and
casually, directed at my dog mostly. But a lot of funny words aren't
THAT funny. If anyone else on the list seconds this thought to me
(either on or off list), sure I'll drop that phrase from my list
vocabulary. No offense intended. I hope that's clear.