Pierce Update

(from Josh at a friend's computer)

this from the ESPN message board:

The most I have heard is that the majority of the wounds were from a glass bottle broken over his head and the worst stab was from the knife seven inches into his sternum. the rest are being called "superficial wounds",  They said that Pierce said the attacker definitely tried to kill him. They als osaid that Paul was feeling good and wants to be at training camp next Monday.

Dag!  Now that's the spirit!  They also report that had Paul not been wearing a leather jacket
he would surely be dead now.  Can you imagine if we were all sitting here reading the eulogies
for Pierce?  That would just be too wierd...but maybe it is happening in an alternative universe.

Anyway, for all the talk of our bad luck, it seems clear that the Leprechaun was on Paul's shoulder
last night.