Paul Pierce

Hi, all
    We were watching ESPN tonight and they interviewed Paul's college coach I believe - only caught the last of it, but he said Paul was one of the finest young men he had ever known.
    Dan the club was closed, Paul was at a private party.  For heaven's sake, have a little understanding and tolerance.  Most of us are upset by this - if you aren't, then fine - just keep it to yourself.  This is not the time to be talking that way, whether you have any sympathy or not.  If you can't care about the man, at least care about what it does to a team which needs all it's best players.  We are all fans of that team or we wouldn't be on this list.
Dorine