Re: Paul Pierce, of course

This particular spot has been long known for past stabbings. Why do people
frequent places that are dangerous, I'll let you figure that out. My reason
is their looking for trouble. Maybe Pierce needed a fix, because millions
just don't do it anymore. Sad but true,  people must be made accountable
for their actions. They do have the right to go wherever, just don't come
crying when it backfires. Facts are Celtic players have been letting us
down for years. I have no sympathy.

Dan