Re: Paul Pierce, of course

Dan:

The man was in Boston early to play in a charity golf tournament.  In other
words, he was going out of his way to do good for someone else.  This, despite
the fact he was/is a spoiled rich punk who, according to you, was looking for
death.  Why isn't Paul Pierce entitled to gather with friends without having
some sick person stabbing him over an argument.  You make a lot of assumptions
and pass judgment on someone without the necessary information.

If there is anyone who should regret their behavior, between Paul Pierce and
you, it is you.  It's too bad that you have lost your soul.  Yes, the world is
a tough place, but it is made bearable only when we bring some love and
compassion.  You have failed miserably and your karma is turning black.  Your
comments first incite anger in me, which now has turned to pity for you.

Peace,

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net