Re: Antsey and Hawkins???

--- You wrote:
Chris Anstey - I am impressed at what he has done in the Olympics thus far..
Seems really fit and energetic.

--- end of quote ---

I like Anstey a lot - at PF. He once had this unbelievable game against the Celtics where he hit everything, scored like 26 points, and got a bunch of rebounds (now I'm like Pitino, gushing over a player because of a standout performance :). He'd be a nice replacement for McCarty (then again, who wouldn't?), if Pitino were ever to part with his favorite pupil.

Kestas