Re: Pitino Urged/Latest Trade Rumor... It's Time For Celtics Note s

At first I thought it was a dumb idea. Later, it grew on me. It does put
prime time scorers at the 2,3 and 4 with a stopper at the point in Brown and
semi-shotblockers at center. I don't know if they could all play together
like when we had Mercer. However, these players were a couple years younger
then. Also, it was clearly evident in how the scoring suffered when Pierce
was out. We would definitely hurt against bangersteams and we would really
have to be committed to running and pressing. But I would like the move
because it moves us in a direction, a commited direction rather than this odd
assortment of some slow down players and some pressing players...

DJessen33