Stat libraries

I have come into some OUTSTANDING stat databases on my website...

I have stat databases for every baseball player who played from 1871 to the
present, every pro basketball player from 1937 to the present, and for every
hockey player from 1917 to the present.

The links are located at the top of my team pages.  These are not websites,
they are .EXE files.  You can download them from my team pages.

IE users can click the link, then click "Run this program from its current
location", and the program works immediately.
Netscape users have to download, then run off your local hard disk (see my
page for detailed directions).

Each database is sortable by many different characteristics (i.e., baseball
is sorted by batter, pitcher, team, etc.).

Hockey database even has WHA stats and all WHA players.  Ditto for
basketball and the ABA.

Again, these databases enable you to look up any player from that sport IN
HISTORY, something I'm sure many of you will really enjoy.

Stat fanatics ought to love these databases.  Hope you all enjoy them.

Any questions, email me privately.

Bob George

http://www.bossports.com
http://patriots.rivals.com