Re: Pitino Urged/Latest Trade Rumor... It's Time For Celtics Note s

--- You wrote:
Although I think Houston could fit well, Blount and Battie at the 5 would
get pounded nightly unless Tony does a dozen Krispy Kremes a day and puts on
about 30 lbs, and get more physical and conmsistent.
--- end of quote ---

A dozen Krispy Kremes per day would likely result in a Shawn Kemp-type of weight gain (i.e., fat). Six meals per day containing at least 30g of balanced protein each, combined with a rigorous weight training program would be far more desirable (are you reading this, Walter and Antoine?).
Btw, speaking of Walluh, did anyone catch the article in the Globe about 6 weeks ago about how he spends most of his time in the offseason in his home recording studio (I think it said 13 hours a day on average). No wonder he has a physique that makes Banana Boy look like a pro bodybuilder. Unique metabolism my arse. Some NBA players have weight rooms in their house (Karl Malone). Others have recording studios.
Kestas